Why Hire Us
No one plans to be involved in a legal issue; things like injuries caused by negligence, workplace accidents, and the unexpected death of a loved one are events that most of us hope will never happen to us. These events can be traumatic, devastating, and expensive to remedy.
At the offices of the Gardner Law Firm, P.C., we know that you weren’t planning to need a lawyer. We also know that if you do find yourself involved in a legal matter, having an experienced lawyer on your side can provide support, guidance, and ultimately improve the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a compassionate and empathetic attorney with years of experience, call us today for your free consultation and information about what steps to take next.
We Can Help You Navigate Various Legal Matters
Our attorneys are well-versed in several different areas of the law and are prepared to help you navigate your legal matter. To be sure, our practices areas include:
- Personal injury law. Suffering an injury due to the negligence of another can be shocking. If someone else’s actions have led to your harm, you deserve to be compensated. We have recovered large settlements on our clients’ behalf, and are highly skilled in personal injury claim investigation, negotiation, and litigation.
- Wrongful death. Worse than suffering an injury to one’s own person is losing a loved one because of wrongful act or neglect. If a family member of yours has died in an accident caused by another party, our lawyers will help you collect damages for both economic and noneconomic harm suffered as a result.
- Financial stress can feel suffocating, especially when it comes to the point that you are being harassed by creditors, and are at risk of losing your home or other assets. When this is the case, filing for bankruptcy may be an option. Let our lawyers help you to understand the advantages and consequences of bankruptcy, types of bankruptcy, and how to start a bankruptcy claim.
- Social Security disability benefits. If you are disabled and unable to work, you may be entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits through the Social Security Administration (SSA). These benefits can provide much-needed income assistance, but are not always easy to come by; the SSA denies thousands of claims every year. We know what the SSA is looking for, and can help you to submit a strong claim, or appeal a denied claim for benefits.
- Workers’ compensation claims. Workers are the backbone of the Mississippi economy, and when they suffer an injury while doing something within the scope and course of employment, they deserve to be compensated for that injury. We can help you to file a workers’ compensation claim, understand benefits that you may be deserving of, and represent you during a workers’ compensation appeal.
Our lawyers are highly skilled and competent, and have trial experience. Indeed, Attorney James Clayton Gardner, Sr. has been practicing law for four decades, and has a reputation of success and excellence amongst his peers and legal professionals. Along with Attorney J. Brett Gardner, our law firm brings nearly 60 years of combined experience to your case.
Lawyers Who Care About You
We know that when you have a legal matter and are in need of a lawyer, you’re not just looking for a law firm experienced in the area of law relevant to your matter, but you want an attorney who really cares about you as a person, enjoys working with people, is relatable, and is sympathetic to what you’re going through. We want you to know that as part of our company culture, we are people first, then we are lawyers, and we truly care about each and every case we take on. When you hire us, we will work for you with the same dedication and commitment as we would for a member of our own family. We understand what you’re going through, and will always make your case a top priority.
Why Work with Us?
There are thousands of lawyers throughout the state of Mississippi – you have a lot of options to choose from. As you consider our law firm, we urge you to remember that we have:
- Resources necessary to win. We have the resources that it takes to thoroughly investigate and build your case, including a large and experienced staff, connections with experts and professionals, and more. Winning a legal case takes capital and talented people; we have both on our side.
- Experience and refined skill. As stated above, we have nearly six decades of combined legal experience, providing us with a unique asset that you won’t find at other law firms. Over the years, we have refined our legal skills and perfected our approach.
- Positive testimonials and reviews. In addition to the above, we also have positive client testimonials and peer reviews that add validity to our claim of excellence. We are trusted in our community, and are recognized as lawyers who put our clients first.
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
Deciding that you need a lawyer can be a sinking feeling when it is a result of suffering significant loss or harm, or feeling as though you are out of options otherwise. When you call our law firm, we promise to treat you with the care and compassion that you deserve and to always offer you a free case consultation where you can ask questions and review your legal options before deciding about hiring our lawyers. We also work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will never owe us a cent unless we win.
We have offices in Biloxi, Pascagoula, and Hattiesburg, and can travel to your location to discuss your case if you are unable to travel to ours. We encourage you to call us today at 228-436-6555 to request more information, or visit one of our offices in person today!
Learn more about our role in our community.