Mississippi Gulf Coast Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions
At the Gardner Law Firm, we’re always looking for ways to help. If you have questions about your case, whether it’s a car accident, a truck accident, or a Social Security Disability case, we have answers. Check out the videos below to watch our experienced attorneys answer commonly asked questions. Learn answers to questions like how long your case will take, how much it’s worth, and whether you qualify for Social Security benefits. We even answer questions about the Jones Act, uninsured motorist coverage, and what you should do immediately after an accident.
At Gardner Law Firm, our attorneys have been serving the community for over 4 decades. We are here to answer the questions that you may have. We proudly serve in Biloxi, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg, and beyond. If you have any legal questions about something that you are going through right now, you may check out the videos below, or alternately, you may call us for a free initial consultation with our experienced attorneys. We’re always glad to help!
- How do I know how much my case is worth?
- How do I know if I qualify for disability benefits?
- How do I pay my bills while I am waiting for my case to settle?
- How long do I have to pay into Social Security before I can get disability benefits?
- How long should it take to get disability benefits after I apply?
- How much will it cost me to appeal my socail security disability case if I have to hire a lawyer?
- SSI or Supplemental Security Income?
- The Jones Act and how it protects offshore workers
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage and do I need it?
- What is mediation and do I need it in my case?
- What is personal injury and how do I know if that is what my case is?
- What you should do if you been in an accident or injured?
- Who decides the Doctor I see if I have been injured in an accident?
- Why is it important to hire a local attorney?
Contact Gardner Law Firm Today
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission from www.gardnerlawfirmpc.com