Close Menu
Gardner Law Firm
"Let Us Help You Get The Money You Deserve"
Free Confidential Consultation

Who decides the Doctor I see if I have been injured in an accident?



Personal Injury Accident FAQ Video Transcription

Start by going to your primary care doctor. Let he or she refer you to a specialist if you need a specialist. If you need a specialist, we know a number of specialists here at the Gardner Firm, and are willing to help you find one that works best with you. If you do not have a primary care doctor or a specialist in mind, we can help you find one and arrange payments. If you are looking for a chiropractor, we know several throughout the Gulf Coast and are more than happy to help you find one if that is the kind of treatment you need.

Back to Mississippi Gulf Coast Law Firm Frequently Asked Questions Video

Share This Page:
Review Us

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission from

Sundown Marketing

© 2016 - 2022 Gardner Law Firm, P.C. All rights reserved.
This is a Sundown Legal Marketing law firm website.

Contact Form Tab